Hi Bill,

As I understand from your screen shots and description, you are taken to the
download site sourceforge.net, but then nothing happens.
You click the “direct link” and still nothing happens, is that so?

What is supposed to happen is that download will start automatically and you
should see the progress in your browser.
Just tested here.

I’m not familiar with the Maxthon browser. Have you tried in another browser to
see if it works there?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com