Hi,

Recently I also noticed that E hanged (no more graphic interaction or
refreshed) a few times randomly while opening a link menu in firefox by
right-clicking on a link. I think it is more probable to hit the issue if
the page is heavy and is still finishing loading.

I guess it may be the same issue.

I'm using enlightenment-0.20.10-1 and efl-1.17.2-1 from Archlinux
Graphic card (lspci): Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics
Controller (rev 0b)
xf86-video-intel is not installed, so I guess I'm using generic KMS.

Regards,
Pau Espin Pedrol