Hi All,

I’ve been working on creating replacement VMs for the deprecated Tethys (10.04
64bit) , bb-vm2 (12.04 32bit) and bb-vm3 (12.04 32bit).
This work is now complete. 3 VMs replaced with 2 x 14.04 LTS VMs. (As an aside
there is a 16.04 LTS buildbot available if you want to
do tests on it)

3 builds were moved from Tethys to bb_slave4_ubuntu - the linux64 nightly build
and the two RAT builds (trunk and aoo410 testing)
All 3 builds are successful currently.

The linux32-nightly and linux32-snapshot builds have been moved from bb-vm2 and
bb-vm3 to bb_slave5_ubuntu - initial builds are
still being performed.

I reduced the frequency of some builds - I mean why spend 9 hours building and
uploading language packs every single day, there is
no need - especially from the aoo410 branch thats seen like 2 commits in 9
months!

the openoffice.conf file has been updated. Feel free to start tweaking the
linux32 builds after the initial builds have completed in a day or so.

Any questions, I’m here on list.

Gav…