Am 09/21/2016 10:49 PM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
1. My current policy for release blocker is to grant it immediately if
it seems obvious to me that a fix is needed to build 4.1.3. I will also
do so based on prior security@ discussion. Otherwise, I'll ask for input
on dev@ before deciding.

2. I would like to get a list of environments in which 4.1.3 has been
successfully built. I'll announce time to build a release candidate when
it builds in the required environments.

a few days ago I've done a build on Fedora 21. Not the baseline system and not with the releae configure options.

However, I'll update to the newest SVN changes, try the release options and see what's coming out of the build.

Marcus