Hello ,

The given ressource i have no access to.
Can sombody support who has access to the internal Apache stuff and check the ressource?

I would like to have access. How ever I am with you only for roughly one and a half month. Talking more then delivering ;) So I am unsure if you trust me enough to give me the same.
(hehe. No issues if you dont.)

So I can drive the topic atm further. :)

Thanks the support

All the best
Peter