Am 18.05.2017 um 00:16 schrieb Dave Brondsema:
We at SourceForge have enabled https hosting for the extensions.openoffice.org
and templates.openoffice.org sites now.  I have set up a redirects (302) to move
traffic over to https.

thanks for your help.

I also set up extensions.services.openoffice.org to redirect to
extensions.openoffice.org so there is just one canonical domain (same for
templates).

Yes, works for me.

If there's any problems or concerns, I can back out the change easily.  If there
are no issues, I can changes the redirects to 301 permanent in a few days.

I tested some extensions and templates and didn't got any problem like we have seen in mails some weeks ago.

So, I expect that it is working fine now. But please lets wait for more feedback.

Thanks again for your help.

Marcus