Hi Matthias, all

> On September 2, 2018 at 9:36 AM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de
> mailto:matthias.sei...@hamburg.de > wrote:
>
>     >> My suggestion would rather be to "fix" the existing graphic by only
>     >> converting the TM to paths.
>     >

>         > > +1 for fixing the original one, instead of creating just a new
> graphic.
> >
> >     >     I just uploaded a "fixed" version. The only change is that the
> > TM, which
>     was in fact a text object (Source Sans Pro Light) is now converted to
>     paths. This version should now display correct for everyone.
>

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branding/AOO4/Apache_OpenOffice_Logo_ChrisR_selected_2013-06_plain_fixed_TM.svg
>
>     I had Source Sans Pro installed for some time, so I didn't see a
>     difference... ;-)

Aha! Now I see what you meant by whitespace :) I think it is not that useful
but I agree that this follows the original author's proposal more closely.

So let's start again the 72h Lazy Consensus period based on this fixed image.

If there are no objections to this file, it will be used as the official vector
file

>From my end (for what it's worth) +1 on this file

Regards,

Pedro