Hi Andrea,

Can you specify at least one task? So Sandro can make a plan. I think sondro
can not proceed if a goal can not be described.

@Sandro
The time you allocate to OpenOffice is up to you. I suggest we do a plan like
before and we check with you the proceedings.
Is that fine for you?

All the best
Peter

Thanks!