Hello,

Are you willing to change the openoffice.org site completely? We could use a
static site generator like Jekyll, Middleman, Gatsby etc.(I have experience in
these), so that the content can be provided from markdown files, and could be
reason to change the design of the site to be more modern and user friendly.
Having worked in the past at a creative agency, I have great knowledge of web
technologies like react, angular, wordpress etc. I also have strong design
skills using Sketch and Illustrator.

My initial idea was to work at OpenOffice’s UI(and branding like website,
icons, logos etc.) since computer graphics and design are my expertise, but I
thought that modernising the build system could help, in the long run, to setup
a solid continuous integration system and iterate ideas and fixes as fast as
possible, without hassle(IDE integration etc.).

So if you wish, I can also work at that, but maybe later, since I have already
integrated the new MSVC compiler to the project and I have successfully built
several modules and trying to fix errors on others.

Regards,
George