This is a real surprise. Full +1 on your actions Andrea. I would have
been fine with just visiting.

I will try to put one topic together then for FOSDEM, but 24th is a
little of short notice. Also I have already planned my time different.

Currently I have 2 planned projects that could modified into FOSDEM talks.

1) The UNO-Project would focus around the question the benefit of
separating the UNO - Framework in an own Project.

2) Analysis on the Bug tracker. I have planned to focus around Questions
like

How can we deal with the 3K unconfined and 10K confirmed issues? Is
there a way to improve the Clustering in the Bug tracker?

How old are our Bugs? How many Support request do we get in Bugzilla?
Which Bugs have never been looked at?

How are we doing on the Bugtracker?

And so on. I have no clue what other Questions will come to my mind. And
not all are good for a FOSDEM Presentation.

Anyone with other Ideas that can be done? - If we work together maybe we
can bring out 1 or 2 Talks. I volunteer if you need a speaker.

What I would like to do, but that I have no time for is OpenOffice
Architecture, where we are where to go. But I am sure I will not manage
this until February.

Maybe 2020.

All the Best

Peter