Hi, I am trying to install the latest OpenOffice suite from the Apache
website ( I believe it is version 4.1.6).  Every time i try to execute the
installation of the download; it says it cannot complete the installation
as Open Office is open or Open Office Quickstarter is open and needs to be
closed before the new version is installed.... I have removed all programs
I can find on my computer, which is running Windows 7 64 bit mode; except
for the Open Office program in the Control Panel list of programs as when I
try to deinstall this it comes up with the above same notice to close the
program and Quickstarter....Help!!!!

Diane Waters