On 01/02/2019 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Matthias Seidel wrote:
I will be there, but with a limited attendance this year, only
Saturday afternoon. But I'm looking forward to seeing some of us there!
I see you have a talk at 18:00:
https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
I would suggest that we all have a meeting then?
Sure!

Ahem... unfortunately I won't be at my talk. I missed my flight due to train delays apparently caused by bad weather. And, as I had planned to only attend this afternoon, it doesn't make sense that I reschedule.

I'll miss meeting you! I'll still upload the presentation to the FOSDEM site so that not everything is lost.

On the bright side, this means that I will have an unexpected free weekend, so I'll be fixing the MWiki issues in queue...

Regards,
  Andrea.