On 31/12/2018 beingszhang wrote:
We can not open these page:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/Shape_Types
and
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/General_Drawing_Properties

I've taken a look at this, and in general a broader look at the MWiki status.

We have (or used to have) three types of errors on the MWiki:

1. The skin (theme) is using outdated coding conventions. It is a custom skin so we must fix it. It's simple PHP, totally within what we can do, but it requires a bit of time. This in itself is not an issue, but it will break if we upgrade MWiki.

2. Our version of MWiki is not fully compatible with PHP 7.0. This is the root cause of the error above. But we can't upgrade before fixing the theme.

3. The Math extension had issues too, and this was responsible for about 10% of the errors I see in the logs. This is now fixed.

To fix 1 and 2, since we don't have a test server for the MWiki, I'll have to recreate the environment locally (this is already done) and schedule a brief maintenance window to put the new code online. Rewriting the skin will of course mean that we use the new graphics for it.

If someone, especially new people, wants to help, I can give some indications on porting the skin. Otherwise I'll proceed in the next days.

Regards,
  Andrea.