On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 12:47:27 +0200 (CEST)
Bidouille <ooofo...@free.fr> wrote:

> Thanks but the goal is not to list installed fonts on a system.
> But which fonts are provided with OpenOffice.

A quick search of the AOO source suggests that

opens___.ttf
opencarlito
croscore
crosextra
dejavu
gentium

fonts are included in the compiled code if the correct switches are enabled at
compile time.  This information is from source for AOO 3 - possibly the last 3
version, which is in one of my archive disks.  One could download source for
AOO 4 and do a similar search for ttf.

The paths should be similar to this
aoo/main/more_fonts/fonts/ttf_carlito

Rory