Hi Czesław,

Am 20.11.20 um 08:55 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> Hi Marcus, all,
>
>> - (en) download page
>> leads to AOO blog
>> https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/announcing-apache-openoffice-4-14
>>
>>> Yes, but because it's the main page it's intended - when it's
>>> about the big blue headline.
>>> The link in the green box leads to the English release notes.
> I should have figured that out myself.  * facepalm *
> Yet your explanation begs the question: is there a need for a unified
> approach as to the landing page?
That is totally up to the language teams (if existent). We only update
the version number when a release is happening.

> English page (us/gb) leads to the AOO blog page.
> Language versions - they fall into 4 categories:
>
> 1. to the AOO Release Notes
> Most of the language versions:
> (ast), (da), (de), (es), (fr), (it),
> (lt), (hu), (nl), (no), (pl), (sk),
> (sl), (sv), (tr), (vi), (ru), (sr),
> (he), (hi), (km), (ta), (th), (zh-cn),
> (zh-tw), (ja), (ko)
>
> Note: (fr), (it), (el), (ja) - not directly
>

> 2. to the AOO blog page
> - Catalan --> Català (ca)
> - Czech --> Čeština (cs)
> - Basque --> Euskara (eu)
> - Scottish --> Gàidhlig (gd)
> - Galician --> Galego (gl)
> - Bulgarian --> български език (bg)
>

> 3. to sort of "Get Involved in Apache OpenOffice"
> - Portuguese [Brazilian] --> Português [do Brasil]
> http://www.openoffice.org/pt-br/participe.html
>

> 4. to a faulty page: "404 - Page not Found"
> - Finnish --> Suomi (fi)
> http://www.apache.org/dev/service_unavailable.html?site=blogs.apache.org&code=404
Will fix it!

> Plus of course  "Arabic --> العربية (ar)" - present in the HTML code but
> not on the list (language drop-down).

We don't have an Arabic release, so it is not in the drop-down.

But in case you have missed it, the page is now available on GitHub:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org

So everyone is encouraged to create a Pull Request when an error is found.

Regards,

   Matthias