Hello all,

We are still looking for participants.

There are a view days left to reserve a slot for your talk. It would be nice if we have some more talks.

Talks are prerecorded, in case you wonder.

All the Best

Peter

On 11.12.20 01:13, Carl Marcum wrote:
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the information!

I submitted the OpenOffice UNO Programming with Groovy talk I did at ApacheCon this year.

Best regards,
Carl