On 13/01/2021 Carl Marcum wrote:
On 1/10/21 4:09 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
and, still on the wiki, there is also a more complete dump of the former Testlink cases that I cannot find right now.
Maybe these?
https://www.openoffice.org/qa/testcase/

Indeed, thanks! To be precise, the first link on that page leads you to
https://www.openoffice.org/qa/testcase/ManualTesting/
which is the "dump of former Testlink cases" I referred to. So it's not on the Wiki; it is on the main website.

I notice that some like
https://www.openoffice.org/qa/testcase/ManualTesting/AOOTest-107_PureText-Character_Color.html
have a notice saying "Execution Type: Automated" and there is a filename for an "Automation script" in Java but I doubt this has anything to do with the automated tests you refer to. I honestly have no idea where the Java files can be.

Regards,
  Andrea.