Good day all,

When someone has a spare moment could these minor amendments be published into
the help for Writer, or could the "Area" tabs be renamed to "Background".

Details;

Index - Watermarks

Defining Graphics or Colors in the Background of Pages (Watermark)
1. Choose Format - Page.
2. On the Background tab page, select a background color or a background
graphic.

- This should read, on the "Area" tab page, or the area tab should be renamed
"Background"

Index - Background

Background
Set the background color or graphic.
You can specify the background for paragraphs, pages, headers, footers, text
frames, tables, table cells, sections, and indexes.

To access this command...
Choose Format - Paragraph - Background tab
- This should read, on the "Area" tab, or the area tab should be renamed
"Background"
Choose Format - Character - Background tab
- This is correct as displayed
Choose Format - Picture - Background tab
- This should read, on the "Area" tab, or the area tab should be renamed
"Background"
Choose Format - Frame/Object - Background tab
- This should read, on the "Area" tab, or the area tab should be renamed
"Background"
Choose Format - Page - Background tab
- This should read, on the "Area" tab, or the area tab should be renamed
"Background"
Choose Format - Page - Header - More button
- This should read, on the "Format - Page - Header - More button - Area" tab,
or the area tab should be renamed "Background"
Choose Format - Page - Footer - More button
- This should read, on the "Format - Page - Header - More button - Area" tab,
or the area tab should be renamed "Background"
Choose Format - Styles and Formatting - open context menu of an entry and
choose Modify/New - Background tab
- This should read, on the "Area" tab, or the area tab should be renamed
"Background"
Choose Insert/Edit - Section - Background tab
- This is correct as displayed

Same Modification in the various other background help pages. Probably easier
for someone to do the editing rather than me list all the known occurrences? If
someone has knowledge of how to edit, I am happy to communicate with them and
find as many occurrences of Background instead of Area as I can :)

** Perhaps it would be easier to modify the naming convention for the tab from
Area to Background, and more obvious to users...

I found this when attempting to apply a "Watermark" to the draft document via
OpenOffice. At current there seems to be no feature for this, but have instead
used a graphic available from the forum, and applied as a background graphic.
Watermarks would be a nice feature to have in a future release of AOO, but am
content for now 🙂

Have a nice day all,
Dean