Hi Matthias
> On 04/24/2021 8:37 PM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:

> Sure, SVG would be nice, but that needs someone to write the code. We
> you can always create PNG out of SVG, so that should not stop us.
>
> However we could start by adding a dark mode icon set and begin with
> some UI elements. Missing icons fall back to the standard icon set. Of
> course it would be easier, if we find a free icon theme for dark mode
> and adapt it.

I am all in favor and I am available to contribute. However, as you know, I'm
not a designer. I am knowledgeable in image software and image file formats so
I can hack images :)
Do you know any volunteer designer and/or free (Public Domain or similar
license) icons that we can play with?

Regards,
Pedro