Hi all,

Am 15.05.22 um 11:02 schrieb David Robley:
> Perhaps you are seeing something different from what I see? At
> https://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/lang/EventObject.html
> I find:
>
> OfficeDev - Document Events ->
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Document_Events

This should be:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Document_Events

> Database - Events and Other Notifications ->
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Database/Events_and_Other_Notifications

And this:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Database/Events_and_Other_Notifications

Such ".services." links were normally redirected. Maybe that stopped
after the upgrade of the Wiki server?

If yes, we now have a lot of "broken" links everywhere...

Regards,

   Matthias