On 6/9/22 11:46 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
Hi All,

I have a PR-150 [1] that fixes a few issues with the Basic lang in AOO41X.
These were fixes by Damjan back in 2015 in trunk and AOO42X.

What I'm not sure is if leaving them out of 4.1.x was intentional or not due to not wanting to change API's or whatever. To me these seem more like bug fixes and not API changes so I think we should bring them in.

The third issue was pointed out on the QA list recently by Lucien Mathay **so I included it as well. [2]. The example provided was the inspiration for the unit test I included for it.

One fix is a bug in the CLng (convert to Long) function and the other two fix issues with single line if statements.

For discussion:
Should we included these fixes in 4.1.x?

[1] https://github.com/apache/openoffice/pull/150
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/hx09t5f4c4jt3x3fxn5sfkj2g0q9d56w

Best regards,
Carl

Based on the positive responses thus far I'm going to pull them in.
Best regards,
Carl