Hi Rory,

Thanks for the information. Just for the record - there is no dev builds
for Windows available at the moment
https://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html

I checked the Hanya example on Windows 7 & 11 with 4.1.12 and with two
builds by Matthias (4.1.13 and 4.2).
Attempting to install in 4.2 fails (the progress bar stands still in the
Extension Manager).
As to 4.1.12 and 4.1.13 - the "Environment variable" item doesn't work i.e.
nothing gets substituted.

Best regards
Czesław