Hi All,

Am 30.01.24 um 17:42 schrieb Jim Jagielski:

On Jan 30, 2024, at 7:53 AM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

On Jan 30, 2024, at 5:23 AM, Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Am 30.01.24 um 11:11 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
macOS and Linux64 have also been uploaded.
Great!
I'll start on Linux32 bit builds today.

Those are now uploaded!

Great!

So what do we do with Dev5 now? Announce it?

Basically it is just a snapshot...

I would have liked to have more features, bugfixes and updated translations included, but maybe we are able to add that for Dev6?

Regarding translation, I worked hard on the Help files and some parts of the UI and the exported en-US.sdf is *much* cleaner now:

https://nightlies.apache.org/openoffice/install/linsnap-42x/?C=M;O=D

Additionally I put together the Help Authoring Tool (based on our current code):

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/HelpAuthoring.oxt

I was able to tweak AOO on Linux to open existing XHP files, but this tool still needs a lot of attention from developers...

Regards,

   Matthias