Tobias Himstedt wrote:
> Good morning,
>
>> Unfortunately I don't know anything about the SWT stuff. Is it providing
>> an OLE container that stores the embedded document? And what is the file
>
> Unfortunatly I don't know anything about ole nor openoffice. But
> according to the (example) source code I first create a so called OleFrame:
>
>       oleFrame = new OleFrame(sShell, SWT.NONE);
>
> within that frame an oleClientSite object is created, which specifies
> the actual ole application
>
>       oleClientSite = new OleClientSite(oleFrame, SWT.NONE,
> "opendocument.WriterDocument.1");

That pretty much looks like OLE stuff.

> whereas boolean oleYesOrNo specifies if you would like to include ole
> information.

I assume you yes "no", so you directly get the file stream and not the
OLE storage.

> Not really sure what you mean here. The file that is saved is a "sort
> of" an openoffice document. I unzipped it and it contains several xml
> documents, including a content.xml where I can find my bla bla editings.
> Then I compared it with a "normal saved" document and I found that it
> was missing some pieces, e.g., the thumbnails directory and the meta.xml
> file.

The appearance of the filter dialog (as mentioned in your first mail)
seems to tell us that the file misses a proper MediaType. Is there a
manifest.xml with the correct type added?

To my knowledge the file stream OO stores into the OLE storage is a
complete OOo document, so it's a miracle to me how something can get
lost. Maybe SWT manipulates the file?!

Sorry, but I don't know the SWT stuff and how it communicates with OOo.
I'm afraid without further information about the internal processes in
SWT I can't be of help.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.