On Monday 16 May 2005 19:58,  the author Vizion contributed to the dialogue on
[dev] Query is this list functioning?:
& Hi
&
& I subscribed to this list earlier today and received a welcome message from
& the listserver but have received no postings.
&
& Is this list active or do I have a problem in receiving postings.
&
& Thanks
&
& David
Guess it is functioning now but traffic is low <chuckles>
david
 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via Panama Canal.