Hi Azhar,

i would suggest that you start with SDK examples, work with them, implement your own simple tasks and read the documentation (the Developers Guide). You will learn the basics about the API and after that you should be able to start working on other things (e.g. extensions).

Juergen

Azhar wrote:
Hello,
My name is Azhar Javaid, I am currently working as a Senior Software
Developer in a Software Organization. I want to get started with open
office development. It would be just great if you can help me in doing
so.

Though i am not currently working in the languages that are required
in OpenOffice development like C++ and JAVA, but I have a strong
knowledge of these two great languages and with a little effort, I
hope that I can develop something in these languages and contribute in
the development of OpenOffice.

Waiting for you response.

Thanks.