Ales Kahanek wrote:
> I have found this:
>
> "In OpenOffice.org API the Listener mechanism is used to add a handler
> for a specific event. This is not possible from Delphi because the COM
> bridge does not support call-back primitives necessary for that purpose."
>
> Now, as we use Delphi, this is not the right way for us. Is there
> another approach how to get know, when the file edited in OOo is closed?

The next best thing that comes to my mind is writing an OOo Basic macro,
binding it to the events "Save/SavesAsDone" and call native code from
inside the basic macro that notifies your application. Native code in
DLLs (C linkage) can be called by defining the exported function as a
Basic function.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.