On Friday 03 June 2005 12:24, Stefan Taxhet wrote:

> > http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html
>
> Take a second look :-)
>
> We are glad that OpenOffice.org is one of the mentoring organizations.

I think not all jobs on the linked TODO list are still up-to-date, e.g.

-"Help to further design and refine the new thesaurus code taking, which is
very rudimentary at best". The thesaurus had big improvements for OOo 2.0.
Not that it cannot be improved further, but not appropriate as a serious
project someone gets paid $$$ for.

-"Complete revamping and updating of the en_US dictionary". Someone has
just posted a new dictionary (#47636), we just need to find someone to
commit it...

Kevin, maybe these jobs should be removed/reworded?

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de