Hi Louis,

On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 09:40:29 -0700, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:

> * <http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2005/cfp.html>
>
> 250-word abstracts in English must be submitted to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] by 10 July 2005. We ask that you use our
> template for your abstract. It can be found on the CFP page.

Unfortunately there are two OOoCon pages with different content,
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2005/
and
http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/
the latter being linked from the main page and containing more
information, but the former being more up-to-date, the CFP having 10
July as deadline instead of 4 July. Also content of other subpages is
slightly different.

This should be consolidated, content being kept under the ooocon2005/
subdirectory and just this year the conference/ being linked to it.
Right now it is a very confusing situation.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled I18N transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD