Coalan,

output of your tool looks nice, think I should have a look at that for some code clean ups I want to do :)

Thanks,
Malte.

Caolan McNamara wrote:
I updated my callcatcher tool
(http://www.skynet.ie/~caolan/pub/callcatcher/callcatcher-1.0.1.tar.gz)
to be easier to use. It attempts to find unused code and have a low
false positive rate. Sample output of unused non-virtuals in binfilter
at http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/callcatcher/link.log if there's any
volunteers to take a look at the symbols and start checking if they can
be removed, put inside if OSL_DEBUG > whateverlevel_they_are_actually_sed, or are some bugs in the
tool :-)

C.