On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 18:17 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
> > Can anybody tell me how to download the old OO Sources,such as
> > OOo_SRC680_m100_source.tar.gz?
> > As you know,downloading them through CVS is too slow.Thks a lot!

        We have some (old) packages on:

        http://go-ooo.org/packages/SRC680/

        they are split into -core, -system, -binfilter (and latterly) -lang to
shrink them & improve download time. If you build using ooo-build for
development, by default you only need -core on a relatively recent Linux
system.

        HTH,

                Michael.

--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot