Peter Eberlein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to move the standard library from the userprofile to the
> shared folder?
> The reason (please correct me, if I'm wrong):
> I've written some global macros as calc functions, and calc functions
> must be located in the standard library.
> But I want to encrypt the code or make it readonly.
> Is there a way to do so?

Did you try to change the path for Basic in the share/.../Common.xcu
(remove user part) *before* you create any user directory (doing this
afterwards seems to confuse OOo)?

I didn't test if this works but you could give this a try.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.