Stephan Bergmann wrote:
Jan Holesovsky wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

The team members should also have a look at the 64-bit CWS (ooo64bit02) to see what data sizes they already changed.

[...]

- Added SAL_INT_CAST (for C) and std::static_int_cast and std::reinterpret_int_cast (for C++) to sal/types.h and brought in sal_IntPtr and sal_uIntPtr to sal/types.h from CWS ooo64bit02. See the documentation in sal/types.h for when this new functionality should be used.

So, I have extracted all the sal_IntPtr/sal_uIntPtr patches from the ooo64bit02 CWS, Martin Kretzschmar's and my diffs, see the intptr-*.diff's from http://www.go-oo.org/patches/64bit/ .

I would like to create a CWS for them, let's say 'intptr' to have them integrated soon, because this is really essential for the 64bit porting. OOo 3.0, the target of 'warnings01', is just too late, and nothing else from 'ooo64bit02' is needed to have this in.

Please, who to assign as the QA representative in EIS for this CWS?

At the moment I know that the 'intptr' patches build and work OK on x86-64 Linux, and I am in the middle of the x86 Linux build. We'll also have them among the default ooo-build patches to give them proper testing by other people.

Thank you,
Jan

I see you have created an issue in the meantime, that is good. Looking at some of the changes at <http://www.go-oo.org/patches/64bit/>, there is little overlap with the changes on CWS warnings01.

I do not know who would be a good QA person, maybe someone else can comment on that.

Jörg Sievers (jsi) agreed to do QA on that CWS, and I would volunteer to do a code review.

-Stephan