Hi,

1.When I build dmake in win2000 with msvc 6,I enter command in cmd window like:

 e:\oosrc\make.bat make.bat win95-vpp40

 and display error like :

 != was unexpected at this time

 so I can't build dmake,Please help me.

2.I want build OpenOffice ver 1.1.5,I download source from ftp://openoffice.mirrors.pair.com/stable/1.1.5/,and build then refer to the files from http://tools.openoffice.org/, The instructions for OpenOffice.org 1.1.x that I used is int win2000 with Cygwin tools,build tools is msvc 6,but I can't build it,Would you give me some extr document about build openoffice in win2000 and msvc6.

Linux
 thanks

zhiyong lv beijing china
 13/10/2005