Rene Engelhard wrote:
Hi,

Am Montag 16 Januar 2006 16:36 schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
Hi,

mmh, that shouldn't be necessary when you have a normal installation on
your system. But i don't know if Debian does anything special.

In your first mail you mentioned that you have started your office with
ooffice "-accept=socket,host=localhost,port=8100;urp"

Why is it named ooffice? Is that Debian specific? If yes that is

ooffice (and oowriter, oocalc etc. which are symlinks to is) is a
perl-script doing some stuff OOo misses. And fixing some stuff. And if that

fixing? Is it submitted as an issue? Shouldn't it be fixed in general?

should be necessary sometime do stuff for clean upgrades.
i.-> A wrapper script. Which is in /usr/bin.

soffice still exists in /usr/lib/openoffice/program.

probably the problem. The bootstrap mechansim requires some
pre-conditions (e.g. soffice must be in the PATH, a symbolic link is
sufficient).

see above.

Please can you test to rename ooffice to soffice and insert a symbolic
link ooffice -> soffice instead. It would be interesting for me to know
if this solves your problem.

He just said that...

forgot my suggestion it was nonsens. Forgot the perl script and insert a link /usr/gin/soffice -> <officepath>/program/soffice

Juergen

Regards,

Rene