Vincenzo Giuliano wrote:
Hi
My name is Vincenzo.
This is my problem: in /<OfficePath>/share/registry/data/org/openoffice/Setup.xcu/ I have added the tag

<prop oor:name="ooSetupConnectionURL">
            <value>
socket,host=localhost,port2002;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager
            </value>

you should try "port=2002"

Juergen

</prop>

within the tag

<node oor:name="Office">

On Linux console I start the openoffice with the command
/soffice -accept=socket,host=0,port2002;urp
/The openoffice start but on Linux console the message /urp: command not found/ appear.
So openoffice is not listening.
What can I do?

Thank you all.