Hello,

It is appreciated that you are busy and I thank you for taking the
time to read this.

I am a student at Goldsmiths College, University of London (UK), and I
am going to be extremely cheeky by asking for your opinion on data
structures: It would be much appreciated if you could describe to me
the data structure implemented in the OpenOffice.org for
spellchecking, and it would be nice to know of any misgivings you have
with the current implementation.

If it happens that I can contribute to OpenOffice.org, I would gladly
do so, but that would be a secondary objective.

I look forward to reading your reply,

Glen Whitehead