Ale Rufino wrote:

> Hi
>
> This is a Kiosk application, in witch the user won't be able to see the
> OppenOffice instance. For this reason I have to write a program that shows
> to the user the complete document, I can open the document but I can't see
> the document is  in my program. Using a TOleContainer control in Delphi it
> only shows the first page of the document.
>
> Other option could be, to open the OppenOficce and delete all the menus and
> hotkeys.
>
> I tried to use the SoActiveX component but I have no documentation to use
> it.

please try what I suggested you to do (open the file in readonly mode).
This should allow you to see the whole file and scroll through it. If
this works we can see in the next step how you can remove the user
interface elements.

BTW: SoActiveX still has a toolbar, you won't win anything using it.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.