Hi,

I was wondering if there was any sort of master list (or even several sublists) that would help me understand what each .png file in images.zip? I've been looking around, but I cannot find anything of the like. In fact, it seems as if there are a tremendous amount of icons that don't belong anywhere (and those that just appear, on my computer, as a big, green X.)

I have noticed a couple of things;
It seems like a lot of the modern (new in 2.0) icons are in the images/res directory. In many cases, there seems to be a sc_ / sch_ pattern for the smaller icons and lc_ / lch_ pattern for the larger ones.

So if there isn't a list, is there a formula that's being followed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....
Brett