Hello Bill,

Although I am not the administrator of the site nor its webmaster, I
took a look in the general members list and saw the two usernames you
have submitted. Please check your email filters. If there is really no
email message from SourceCast, let me know and I'll register you (again)
; you will be able to change your profile completely afterwards.

In regard of OOoForum, this site is a separate web site that is not run
by us nor by any parent organization; it is hence logical that you could
not enter your username and password.

Hope this helps,

Charles-H. Schulz,
Lead of the Native-Language