Hello Bill,

> I've noticed that <OBJECT> doesn't work in OO  Base.

What do you mean by "does not work"? "<object>" is used as placeholder
in the table data view for columns whose content cannot be displayed
textually, for instance for images. If you want to change this, you
should define what the changed behavior should be.

> I'd like to take a look at the code and fix it if it's not a  stub.

That is great :), and be sure to get any support you need. If you
explain in more detail what you want to do, I'll happily support you.

> (I'm not interested in building the whole thing)

The relevant code is spread over some modules, so I suppose you cannot
do without *some* compiling/debugging, at least. However, there used to
be pre-compiled environments available which allow you to only compile
those modules you need, but I am not sure where to actually obtain them.
Perhaps some other reader knows.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -