Sathya C wrote:
  I am writing an add-in for OpenOffice Calc. I want my program to get
notified when something is entered into a the spreadsheet cell or the data
has been modified in the data cell. Can you please advice me which Listener
I should be using. I tried using XEventListener and
XActivationEventListener. But none of these interfaces are delivering me the
events when the datacell change occurs.

Use the XModifyBroadcaster interface of the cell or cell range you want to observe.

Niklas