I again try to connect Smalltalk (IBM VisualAge Smalltalk) to
OpenOffice and I start doing this via OLE/COM.

I'm actually not that good in OLE, but I managed to query interfaces
for their methods and properties and this works quite well - from
these informations I would like to create source code compiled
into Smalltalk.

To build the method signatures I came across structures and nwo
I'm lost ...

One of these structures I have is "com.sun.star.reflection.ParamInfo"
and I try to get the values of the components "aName", "aMode" and
"aType".

As an example here is my Smalltalk method for getting "aName".

   ^self
       invoke: 'aName'             "name of the method I have to invoke"
       withArguments: Array new    "no arguments"
       returnType: true            "yes I want to have the return values"

I would assume to get a String - but whatever I do: I get a low
level error DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND.

It even finds a "dispid" for the method above (I think it was the "3"),
but calling it simply fails and returns this error.

Any idea ???

Marten