Christoph Lutz wrote:

> Hi Mathias,

>> No. If a document or a template is opened via UI all dialogs are allowed
>> by default. Suppressing them needs dispatch interception but I don't see
>> the point in doing it. Can you explain?

(explanation snipped)

Thanks for the explanation. I agree that this makes sense.

> The corresponding program listens on the ON_NEW-Event of the
> GlobalEventDispatcher, but this Event is only called AFTER the automatic
> popup of inputFields. I am asking the above question, because I want my code
> to run without the automatic popup.

Unfortunately there is no way to solve your program with a macro and
other ways using Java or C++ extensions are pretty complicated so that I
would like to refrain from recommending it.

Maybe the simplest fix for this problem would be a configuration setting
that controls the behaviour of input fields.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.