Hi,

every accepted project should have a description text on openoffice.org.
For code exploring the following two might be useful:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Source_code_directories
http://go-oo.org/lxr/

2006/6/15, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Is there information somewhere showing the layout of the code and the different OO
projects?  I'm looking for some sort of blueprint so I can find the code for the
"Edit Points" features among others.  It looks like there are about 170
different projects.  A description of each of these would be helpful.
RR
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

--