Hi Malte

I took a quick look into the MS solution:
They simply place some text and links into the document, that's all.

This, of course, can be done as a component, and people w/o that
component will also see the license.

Such a component shouldn't be to hard to implement - any volunteers? ;)

right :)
it is rather straightforward

btw, there is a little GUI to define to let user choose the teh combination. And, if there's a GUI, we need a translation mechanism and a call of volunteers to translate. Thanks to native langs, this can be rather quickly achieved

Moreover, the full text may be inserted in a section that could be hidden, shown for people having the extension
A metadata can be created using the 4 userdefined ones
aso

I volunteer to help and test

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com