Greetings!

   Sir/Mam, I am Micah Justin O. Palisoc, a member of
a thesis group called PanPam here in De La Salle
University Manila, Philippines. We are trying to
develop a grammar checker for our own language,
Filipino. Our thesis adviser recommended your
software, open office, because we could create a plug
in that will seamlessly be part of your software.

   We have already downloaded your SDK and Developer's
guide but unfortunately we are having difficulty
understanding it and so we cant even make a simple
plugin.

   We were hoping that maybe you could give us a
simple guide on how to make a simple plugin for Open
Office writer, programmed using java. And then
hopefully from there we could catch up using the
developer's guide. We  are really hoping for your
assistance. Thank you very much in advance and more
power to you guys.

Sincerely,

Micah Justin O. Palisoc