The safest thing would be to leave the dlls where they are (in the office installation), because there is actually no fixed set of libraries and in the future link dependencies could change.

Joachim

ramboid wrote:
Which libraries besides libofficebean.so, libsal3.so would I need in order to run this applet by navigating my web browser to an html page that resides in a Linux server?

I managed to run the OOoBeanViewer in my Windows XP PC with the applet viewer by adding several dll's to the folder that has the compiled classes and the required jar files. I noticed that my installation of OpenOffice has libsal.so, libsal.so.3, and libsal.so.3.1.0 instead of libsal3.so (as section 16.4 Configuring the OfficeBean of the Development Guide indicates) in the program folder.