James Courtier-Dutton wrote:
Éric Bischoff wrote:
Le Lundi 9 Octobre 2006 11:47, James Courtier-Dutton a écrit :
Is it possible to do this on a server that is not running X?
I.e. The script would run without any GUI.

James
Yes. I've sent that program to you in private to avoid polluting the list.

Last thing to solve. I cannot seem to get it to function without X.

Any hints?
that is not possible, you can only run the office headless but you still need a running Xserver or use the proposed solution from Laurent.

Juergen

James