Hello!
I have a toolbar button defined in GenericCommands.xcu to run macro:///OOoWikipedia.Module1.StartWithChooseBox. I definied Preoperties value to 1. Then I added it to the toolbar of Writer. Also I copied pictures for it to images.zip/rescommandimagelist as

lc_ooowikipedia.module1.startwithchoosebox.png
lch_ooowikipedia.module1.startwithchoosebox.png
sc_ooowikipedia.module1.startwithchoosebox.png
lsh_ooowikipedia.module1.startwithchoosebox.png

The button appears on the toolbar and works as desired but it hasn't got picture. What is wrong?

Thanks,
KAMI